Comment on page
Discord - Formal Governance
Major decisions regarding the workings of the app, business development, marketing collaborations, strategy, and Protocol have to pass a formal vote.
🚨 Only pwIPOR token holders can vote on formal governance proposals.
Initial proposal ideas should be discussed less formally in the #open-governance Discord channel. After formalization with the corresponding proposal structure (template below), the proposal moves to the #formal-governance channel in Discord where the discussion is finalized.
Any governance proposal posted in the #formal-governance channel must follow this template:
- Summary: Provide a brief overview of the proposal and its potential impact. For extensive proposals, please add an abstract.
- Problem/issue: Describe the problem or perceived issue that needs to be addressed.
- Solution: Present the proposed solution and how it helps achieve the desired goal.
- KPIs: What are the Key Performance Indicators to track successful completion? Any milestones?
- Timeline & reporting: Deadline and timeline for the milestones and completion, as well as how it will be reported.
- Pros and Cons: Highlight the advantages and disadvantages of the proposal.
- Open Questions: Identify open questions and areas for feedback.
- Resources: Identify skills required and necessary budget.
- How you can help: Indicate if and how you can help implement this proposal.
- Further information: Provide relevant links, resources, and additional information for participant education.
You can find and copy/paste the template directly in Discord under Post Guidelines: